View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 08:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Peta!

Me too, bawling my eyes out during the 20/20 with Terri Irwin. When that man died, a light went out that was so bright...he really was gifted in a way that was not of this earth. Maybe he was an angel here all along? Terri was so inspiring in so many ways. With my love for animals (and sheer volume of them I have!) I just found her to be every bit as much a wildlife warrior as Steve...as a mother I found her even more inspirational. But then a guy like that would have to be married to an amazing woman.

Onto the piccies...wow, what a great update. For some reason I still see your kids in my mind like they looked 6 years ago. And Hazel is 'into' autism...good! Peta, take this from my heart to yours, get Hazel on the www.rdiconnect.com website. Have her learn about her core deficits, so everything in her world and in the world will start making so much more sense. I feel like for the first time, I'm beginning to open my eyes, to see myself, my son, daughter, husband, and the entire world around me. No way can I describe the experience...but I finally am starting to feel human. I can't even describe that, but try and imagine what it felt like to never feel like a human being, like part of my own species. It's aweful really. In all the time I've known you, in all my life for that matter, this is the first thing that really makes sense. I want to see you posting here in a year or two, that Hazel has full time employment, a great boyfriend, a life you dreamed for her when she was born...a life that she dreams for herself. Do not settle for less. This ain't wishy washy idealism, it's real.

So...Oprah and Angelina are fighting? Didn't know that. Aparantly I'm not to the RDI chapter that gets me in 'the loop' yet, hee hee.

I sure love and miss you here. Hope you post more often.

How's Happi doing? We need a Happi update...how many kiddos now, 7? I can't even remember (sorry). Preggers yet again? She's sure got one gorgeous family, and I don't know how in the world she manages them all. That's a whole lot of youngins, I bet the older ones are more responsible and intelligent than most grown ups.

Ok ya possum grubbin pal of mine,
I really miss you!
Love,
Mili
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote