View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 09:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default mri

Glad u found it ok. I`ve had 2 now,
1st one kept my eyes shut the whole time `just incase` i panicked .. 2nd opened them briefly at one stage and found i wasn`t spooked by it then almost fell asleep.
At 1st scan when they did the `metal in body` check i forgot to tell them i had metal dentures and just remembered before going into scan .. they did not ask the denture question specifically.

2nd scan had both my head then neck done but when i got result neuro just mentioned neck scan .. i told him brain/head then neck were done but he said "no no ... that had not happened" he had just ordered neck. He then said maybe u moved so they put u back in No! i didn`t .. they explained they would do head/brain then neck and also appt letter stated that.

I was a bit miffed at neuro as i DO know what happened, about 20mins for head then a 5 min pause then about 10 mins for neck does this sound about right? .. as my memory is awful now ... so i wonder what happened to that brain scan if they did it in error to his order.. never did find out.
miriam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote