View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 05:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

((((((Gina)))))),

BIG HUGS!!

I'm sorry things are so shippy for you right now Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Have you tried getting in touch with your local church or synagogue or senior's group or high school -- to see if you can find someone that would be willing to transport you??

I don't know how far you are from Sacramento?? Would it be possible to *PERSUADE* an ambulance company to donate a ride for you?? I did that after my gall bladder surgery. The hospital wouldn't let me go home in a cab. So, they got the ambulance to donate a trip home for me (15 miles).

Do you have a neighbor that will let you borrow their car?? Do you know some high school kid that has a car that you could rent/borrow?? Is there a train/commuter rail near your home that would get you close to the appointment??

Just throwing some ideas out there for you to think about. I hope you figure out a way around this. I always figure that The Universe puts 'situations/obstacles' in front of us because there's a lesson that we need to learn -- could your lesson be "learning how to ask for help"??

I'm definitely praying for you and the boys. There has to be a way to do this. Meanwhile, you've got to find a new friend that knows how to fix motor vehicles -- a high school kid, a relative, a neighbor. My stepson does that for a living. If you were closer...

BIG HUGS (and love).

Barbara
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote