View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Pono, I am so sorry to read about your latest fall and that you had to deal with all these problems for so long. Please don't apologize for your cognitive issues - I know it's frustrating. I hope your latest medicine will help for your pain. I am still taking the Fioricet for headaches and it helps most of the time, it needs to be taken before the pain gets too bad. Luckily, my headaches aren't that bad any more. The neurologist told me to keep taking it as needed. I never took more than three a day and don't have any withdrawel symptoms if I stop for a few days.

I'm really trying to stay positive and I know I was very lucky not to have more serious injuries. My lower legs still have some discolorations and I have a bit of a dent in my left calve where the bumper of the car hit me. My doctor was joking that I could have a permanent tattoo - very funny. I know this sounds weird, but looking at my legs makes me think that if it takes that long for the bruises to go away it's no wonder that my head takes a long time too.

I know I'm going to be scared to ride my bike again, but I think I will get back on it.

Thanks for the advice on the exercises. I hope you will continue to improve!!!
Sissy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote