View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 04:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hay guys well i was in shock last night i was laying in bed watching tv and playing with puppy. The next thing i know my right hand started with pins and needles it stayed for about 2min. Then my hands went back to burning i just sat there dumbfounded i couldn't believe this was happening its been 4 weeks and i haven't had pins and needles once. So i only hope this is just a one time thing but what i truly hope for is the burning well stop i would rather have them cold then this horrible burning. Now for a little rant i was talking to my shrink to day and this week she wont's me to come up with some activities to help pass my time and make me feel better. I am so tired of people saying this to me i no longer can golf, four wheeling or swim or fish those are the things i loved to do. The other things i use to enjoy where darts and playing cards. But with my hands and arms these are things i have had to give up i can play cards but after a game my hands get cramped up. It is not like i haven't tried to come up with something to do and i told her that i have even thought about joining cards but it is just not worth the pain. I am not into reading that much and i am lucky if i can get the weeds pulled out of my flower beds. For &*$# sake i can't clean my house what is wrong with these people she even says in the same breath i know its hard for you to do anything because of your pain and you have just had surgery but think of something. I don't get it ? well that's it for to day i hope your all doing fine and for the ones who need just a little extra i am sending yous good wishes and lots of
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote