View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 06:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Mucker

Hope you are feeling a little better now. I am really concerned that your symptoms of neurological things are getting worse. All the pins and needles sand the burning say to me that this is a compression or some damage in your brachial plexus. I really urge you to at least call Dr. B.......please protect what you have left.....if it is rsd you need it look as ASAP not waiting no hoping it goes away.

Please look after yourself. I want you to get the best care and make sure that you look after yourself.

As for the activities perhaps the doctor needs to read the booklet you can buy on Invisible disabilities advocate!!! check out the website and tell her that you have been looking into trying to make people understand what you are and are not capable of!!!!! It will tell her that she is full of poo poo in a nice way!!!!! NOT.....perhaps she has not a clue about chronic pain and don't you dare keep anything back from her as all of your talks if you all them.....will be able to support you legally if you need it. Make sure you tell her in no uncertain words that you are not capable of anything!!!!
Let her know about the facts that you are unable to clean and that if u could do things you would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that there is nothing you can come up with!!

lots of hugs
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote