View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart I have some catching up to do....???

OK....am I the only one sitting around feeling sorry for myself?? No joke...ok a little one but then i am sort of depressed...increased the meds and feeling better got out twice this week....

and spent this afternoon after an amazing massage...oh how I love nerve stripping and removing trigger points!!! After I felt good....yeah calm before storm.....I then went shopping and spent 400 dollars (sorry US guys but it really is 400 US as well..... bad for both our economy unless you are gonna buy a Porsche up here....as if on comp!!!!) on a whole huge bag of clothes...won't be able to move tomorrow....cause I spent the night rearranging the winter fall things into the closet and out with the tank tops....and a huge bag for donations....ok Off Topic....I know sorry......venting wrong post to do it in.....

Tam is right your puppy is a great distraction so tell your shrink that you are making homemade dog biscuits and hand stitching a new hoodie for Chico as out there in the East in must be gettn cold at nights like here in Calgary....damn leaves...thank God for Coniferous trees......so Chico needs painted nails and a new leather collar encrusted in the finest sapphires and special walks and somebody has to pick up the doo doo........so you are a busy girl man and all of that after surgery...........

tell her to blow it out her kazoo!!!! (sorry had to say it)

lots of love....(this was intended to be a funny post just so ya'll know....lol)
As well I was serious about me not doing much.....but then this is something isn't it...posting here....might make Focacciatomorrow...

ok enough..time for bed......

love and hugs to all,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

Last edited by gibbrn; 09-27-2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: I suck at spelling......
gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote