Thread: Home Sweet Home
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for all the welcome homes. It's good to be home and Benton, I remembered his name finally, slept with me all night and right now he's in my lap again. I know I have a long way to go and have to take baby steps, one day at a time. I'm trying so hard not to get discouraged with all the side effects of the ECT and the VNS. I have tickles in my throat and it's so hard to swallow. I have a magnet to temporarily turn it off while I take pills. That's the only way I can get them down. My sleep is disturbed because I "think" I feel it. My pdoc said that feeling will probably go away with time. Tomorrow I have to go and have it turned up. I'm not sure how it's going to feel but I'm still at the lowest setting.

I've been afraid to go outside but as soon as the sun comes up I need to see how my Rose of Sharon is doing. This is the longest I've ever been in the hospital and everything seems so strange. But my memory doesn't help. I had to pull up Map Quest to figure out how to get to the boarders and I've been there many many times.

Bryanna you made me laugh about tattoing the code on your forehead. I just can't forget to take the remote when I go out. If the police come too many times they put you on warning.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote