View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 09:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Everyone,

Like Jose said, I wonder how they vaporize it. Sounds interesting.

I was given a paper to grow marijuana and smoke it 2 years ago by my Neurologist for MS.

I had never tried it before in my life. Daddy was probably turning over in his grave because he would have killed us kids if he just caught us smoking a cigarette.

I laughed when Tayla mentioned getting a hold of it. When Bill told everyone I could smoke some, they came out of the woodwork to give me some.

The paper said I could raise 3 plants but owning our own place just kept me from doing anything to lose it.

I did try it and like Vicc said in that info he put up, all I knew is that I was floating on air. My thought was, what good is not having the pain if you don't know what the heck you are doing. I tried it several times and it did nothing but as I said, make me feel like I was floating. I wonder if that is the ideal, if you are high then you aren't going to feel the pain. LOL

About a year ago some guy was caught, I think here in Co., raising over 300 plants. He claimed for medical purposes and they did nothing with him when it went to court. He probably didn't own any land for them to take and too sick to take to jail.

Co. had passed the law back in 04 that people could use marijuana for medical purposes and someone way higher up said no. If the law went into effect Co. wouldn't get any federal funding. I think eventually though it will pass once that person gets out of office.

There are a few Drs. here in Co. that can give out the paperwork to grow the plants and use them but it is only on the state level. If a person gets caught with it on the federal level they could lose everything.

I think though if it would help a person then they should be able to use it. I just wouldn't be one of those people to use it.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote