View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 10:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thought I would visit....

Hi everyone,
I'm BRed. After putting that name on the forum, I looked at it and thought, I didn't realize it spelled ''bred." So I tried to change it, but it didn't work. Oh well. It means, B. Red.
I have been reading this forum since I have diagnosed myself without any help from a doctor. Am I a genious or what???? He-he-he!!!! The doctors are so evasive with their answers that it seems they are trying to block you from asking questions. Ask a few, and you'll see the back of their head as they walk out the door.
No actually, the doctors are just dragging this out and ignoring what I say and don't even write down what I tell them. It is so odd.
I enjoy watching someone write after waiting for a office visit for a few hours, and while I am talking to them, throw in a question, they have no idea what you asked.
What happened to the good doctors when I used to work at the hospital? They actually cared and took time. Patients were people. It soon will become a conveyor belt process. As you go by each station, you will be asked questions, the doc will write something down and the belt will stop at the pay station.
But other than that, It's good to be here and I look forward to joining in.
BRed.
BRed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote