View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 11:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am an OMMP patient in Oregon. I went from 18 pills, 3 times a day, down to 4 a day. My Drs are amazed at my progress. I feel like a human again, the burning, itching, stabbing pains are greatly dimished by MMJ. I would never smoke it, we have a vaporizer. It has worked so well for us that we have a web site for the last 2 years selling Vaporizers. We have sold them to college professors all over the USA and they have been used in clinical studies. I get calls every day asking me about the medical effects of MMJ in a vaporizer. We have so many testimonials from very sick patients that I wonder why it is not an accepted form of treatment in all hospitals. My intent is to show you some different Vaporizers, not to sell you anything. Our site is called http://www.GreatVape.com. You can see some different ones there. I am still working on the site, so it is not complete yet. Deb and I designed it, and please remember I am very disabled. So, it takes me awhile to get some of the back end work done on the site. My health has improved dramatically, and I have more movement in my arms. I am a firm believer in MMJ and Vaporizers. If my post is violating any rules, please delete it.
Stephen
AKA Condor

PS Hope my post is not a thread killer!

Last edited by Condor; 09-28-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Condor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (02-19-2008)