View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HD, I can relate to what your going through all to well.
I was a waitress and fell at work over 7yrs ago and am now permenantly disabled and fighting for my SSD.
I fought WC for 4yrs and I won't even begin to go in to all the hell I went through being called a liar, a fake and a drug addict and the list goes on.
I swore I would not give up fighting because I knew I wasn't faking and that my injuries were from the fall I took.
I continued to work for 4 yrs after the injury and cutting back on days and hrs til I was down to one day a week and I would have to leave early that day,after WC got me down to where we were completly broke and in bankrupcy they took away the only thing they were doing for me my meds.
I couldn't take it anymore it was either lose my mind and everything my DH and I had spent our lifetime bulding togather or settle and let them win, that is what I did and when I did I made up my mind to let it go accept it for what it was and live my life the best as I could.
Since WC would not upgrade my claim to the severity of what my injuries are my private ins. picked up my care.
It really bites and I wish it would have been different and wasit fair NO, but at least I have what is left of my sanity and am moving on now.
By no means am I saying to do what I did I'm just saying I understand and I did what was right for me that doesn't mean it is for you.
I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need to talk I'm here, PM me.
LindaM(suede)
LindaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote