View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 03:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi just thinking here if you only have a possible diagnosis i would see another doctor till you have a defiant answer. I was told by one doc i had tos and from there i did physio for 5 months until i seen my surgeon and then i saw one more for a second opinion for the surgeon. When i went back to the surgeon he stopped my physio because it was not working from there after along talk with him we agreed on surgery. Much later he sent me to message therapy which helped with the pain. As far a surgery only the person with tos can make that decision. From what i have read and i have read a lot its hard to say how many have a success from surgery because they don't seem to come back to any of the sights i have read. The only ones that stick around are the ones who are still in pain. It makes since one who feels good has a life to live and the ones who have to live in pain only have each other on these sights to talk to. I wish i could help you more but i can only tell you what happened to me.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote