View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 06:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Stef,
Every time I've been employed I have always been open about my E., brain surgery, and how my short term memory isn't very good. By doing this my employer knows what's going on and if they give me a hard time about any of my medical problems they know they can get into a lot of legal trouble.
Just this past Feb. a new associate principal who I told all about my E. saw that I had a sz. before school started and then later on spoke up to me in front of other staff saying: " I'm going to have to keep my eye on you today." I asked her why and she said: "Because you had a sz." Then I spoke back to her yelling at her saying: " I've done everything I can do to better myself and if the teachers and students can accept my sz. and you can't there's the door get out of here." After I said those words she shut her mouth and all the teachers were backing me up she was even put on report for trying to run me down. Don't be afraid to tell others and if they don't like what's going on report them to the EFA and take my word action will take place. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote