View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 09:39 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default dear rosebud

I am very ticked at the medical community for either being liars or
selling us drugs we will become addicted to, since they are giving our medicine to one teenager -I know her because I know her mom,
she told me very as a matter of fact -they give my daughter -your medicine
-and I said, why? does she have PD? she said -no for RLS, restless leg syndrome?
cs -picked up on this as well...
in the very beginning when I decided to take the meds at the advice
of a neuro from the midwest -after he told me - what are you waiting for?
I told him - I felt the drug called sinemet was addictive, he said, you are wrong! and he was the one that piledddd about 6 prescriptions on me -in a very small time period, before this I shook and was tired all the time, but not
completely on a high, I could not even cry...
I felt like I was in a dark cloud, I began to gamble?
this was not me... I told this to my friend who was a nurse, she said tell him you want off these drugs, I asked the doctor, and he asked me why I waned off of them? he said to me you cant live without these...
so I believed him.
I became for the most part insane - like my dear friend w/ PD -who killed herself -she was so young, and I will not say her name, but all who attended
the first 2000 DC gala w/ Mike Fox knows -about who I am speaking.
I realized I was not all there -but so many bad things were happening to me
at the time... and I can't hardly remember some things like my sons age or
where I was, how I got there,
I do not know why except for the grace of God - why I am not dead now?
I lived in my car, I went to live with a great lady and her husband who had PD
who just passed away this spring - they were part of what I needed, someone to care about me...
and it was then she took me off mirapex cold turkey... not a good idea -
but that was great but when I returned home -the doctor scolded me for not taking mirapex, what a vicious B-tard he was, they do not know anything about these drugs they are legally dispensing.
I am sorry, but I know from a great man who is a doctor -that we are for the most part addicted -these are happy drugs?
palliative - not cures, not even close...
that is why we have problems with ons and off's -

PS. another reason is because my life insurance policy was cancelled after finding out I had PD -I asked them why and the person
was a be-yotch she said -it is well documented PD patients have a high rate of "suicide"
I started crying and hung up the phone... I want to see this documentation! -

love -

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote