View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 12:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok, I've read up a bit on TOS and that seems far more severe than the problems I'm experiencing.. maybe this is a mild case?

Some facts for you.. basically anything I can think of, maybe some of this will be useful

- I very rarely get headaches
- I havent noticed any tingling or numbness in my left side
- If I'm not being a hypochondriac, and if I'm thinking clearly, I do sometimes have trouble working with my hands/arms above my shoulders. I do quite a bit of work on cars in my spare time and I seem to recall this.. just a little fatigue, nothing too major
- In regards to working on cars, I used to attribute the left side weakness to always using my right side to do everything, breaking bolts loose, tightening bolts, etc
- I work with computers all day, posture is most likely pretty poor, and I do a lot of typing
- Veins are much more visible on my left arm, while working out I see ridiculous amounts of veins on the left side, and probably about half as many on the right
- I dont recall any pain associated with the weakness of my left side, overall just a feeling of nothingness, hard to explain, just as though I cant flex a muscle on that side once the left side has fatigued
- I have a narrow chest, skeletal wise
- I usually sleep on my right side, but I believe thats just because of the side of the bed I'm on (just like to sleep facing out), and I move around a lot in my sleep
- I do recall every once in a while, rarely, I've had mild chest pain
- I'm 25, 6'0, 176lbs, good blood pressure, generally in good health

thanks..
red97gst is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote