View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Murphy

Can you folks not see how important and critical it is to stay up with the celeb news!!!!!!!!!!! Far out, your country churns out more celeb goss and goings on than any other and you cant appreciate it. Their life problems and BS makes me feel happier about being a regular normal human being.

Ok - well for those of you who missed it - Angelina is the other half of Brangelina, the woman who stole that good for nothing cheating scumbag Brad (who I never ever fancied) he was married to the poor insecure weeping waif Jennifer Ainiston. And Angelina has a screw loose, always has done, even her family thinks so and her Dad even said it on TV (which is why she doesnt speak to him anymore) and she wants to adopt a 'rainbow' family.

Little adopted children from poor countries is the new 'must have' for A list celebs. Anyway Angelina wants to save the world (much like Oprah does) and she spends a lot of time inflicting herself on Africa. Even insisted on giving birth in Africa. Oprah has a charity that she indulges in Africa too. Once she travelled to Africa and made a 'special' show where she rounded up all the destitute poor children and gave them gift boxes of soccer balls, colouring pencils, Levi jeans and gameboys etc. It was both touching and bizzare to watch.

Oprah sends a msg to Angelina and invites her to attend some special thing promoting the save poor African children charity that Oprah does. Now remember that Angelina wont be impressed with the fact that Oprah and Jen (Brads ex) are best best best pals. So she basically says 'sorry no I am washing my hair that night" and stuff about it clashing with her role as UN ambassador. Oprah is outraged at being snubbed and sent a sternly worded letter encouraging her to rethink the invitation. And Angelina gets her assistant to write a second 'no thanks snub' and the big O had a tantrum and told Angelina that she and Brad would never be welcome on her show ever again.

Gosh I lap this stuff up. Half of it is embrodied by the popular press, but heck just when you are grappling with some of lifes trivial crap, like how to pay the electricity account and the telephone account and buy food in the same month or how to best help your kids survive the 'real' world what the A list celebs are doing is so more captivating.

I am up at 5 am

Did I mention a puppy in my last post?

Well we have a pup. I have Possum who is about 3 and a half years old. She is a rare Swedish Vallhund. I want to breed these dogs. I lent Possum away to a breeder for 6 months and she delivered a healthy litter of 8 puppies for the breeder and in return I got a 'stud dog' out of another ***** and a different breed line. In a year (or less) he will be old enough to breed with Possom. His name is Murphy.

Murphy has been given to my 15 year old gorgeous daught Breezsha. Breezsha is turning into one of lifes loveliest creatures. Murphy is 10% mine and 90% hers.

Well Murphy slept last night in the laundry in his wee crate. Possum who usually sleeps in her shed outside was kept in to keep him company. This was a msitake. At 4 am Murphy woke and wimpering and yelled and howled the place down. We picked him up at the airport yesterday and this is his first night here. He is 8 weeks old.

I crawled out of bed muttering. I forgot about having to get up to babies!!!

I went into the laundry and it was Possum who had peed everywhere and an adult dog bladder can hold a LOT. So I sent her outside. Mopped everything up and washed the floor. Got Murphy out of the crate and he is wiggley and went and peed in his crate and pooped in his crate (rats). Took them both out. Possum was not impressed with life and out of routine so I stuck her in her shed. Cleaned out Murphy's crate gave hime a wee drink of water and food and then thought

HEY this isnt my baby its Breezshas she can have him and so I woke her up and gave her her baby.

Yes Paulette is Hapu - JUST. She is like 4 days late in her cycle and has had a preggy test confirmed. So just pregnant. I knew she was trying for another as she had lost her 40 - 50 pounds and trying for a baby was on her reward list when she shed the weight.

This is her recently

And she has lost a lot more since that last photo. I will send her over here to say hi.

Anyway it is now 5.32 and I am going to go back to bed.
SuperMama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote