View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 04:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Feeling Better - YEAH!!!!

Billie - Thanks for the beautiful picture of the leaves. We used to have tons of those when we lived in the Salt Lake area. Yup - one year I counted all of them and we had 187,213 leaves to pick up. Honest.

Jo - What a beautiful picture - thanks for sharing it. I enlarged it for "better viewing" and the moon over to the right made it even prettier. Where are you from Vancouver, WA/Portland? My step-son and fiance live and work there. We visited and had so much fun.

Sue - Next year we are going to run away July 1st - right? It's nice but windy and cool weather is on it's way! Seriously - we are looking to rent a ski condo in Park City, UT for eight weeks or so, depending on the deal we can arrange. But we don't have kids at home anymore - just the dog who thinks she is people. Sorry you are in pain as well. It is no fun, especially for a mom.

Curious - I will put the Texas State Fair on my list of places to go before I can no longer travel. Sounds like a blast!

Dorrie - You have a great week-end, too!

And Barbara, if you check in, I am so sorry your friend is gone. He was so lucky to have you. You did a fantastic thing for another person and I hope it comes back to you three times over.

Love to all of you!
Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote