View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb this right up MY alley....

I have always shared the thoughts of law enforcement, and ERs.. that the full moon is problematic.

My husband even found me a Widget at Yahoo that shows the phases of the moon right on your desktop: Free

http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/?se...olf&x=162&y=16

Now that I am not working...it is not so critical here, except to monitor ME! LOL

I can't say with experience for Tourette's, but I do believe that the moon affects mood, and behavior. Actually the day before the full and the day after as well, IMO.. I know for myself, I sleep less during the full phase!

I like the Widget... it is simple and elegant (and free). A quick look at a Farmer's almanac will also show you that in the past people used to plant and do other things according to the moon's phases. And of course the female menstrual cycle is the same length as the lunar phases, even if it does not directly coincide with them.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote