View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

All

I've neglected to check in much since my move, but can say I am feeling a little settled here. Living with Dad is cool we haven't lived together since I was 13 (30yrs) and he is pretty neat.

I still wake up wondering where I am and what I'm going to do. I guess it's pretty normal. Until yesterday the humidity was unbearable, but now it's perfect fall weather breezy, and sunny temps in the 70's. Now just waiting for the leaves to start changing.

I help my sister for a little bit move some rocks from the truck that she bought for landscaping. Now my b-i-l is decorating the yard for Halloween. He tied a witch on broomstick to our tree and it looks like she crashed. Dad couldn't sell at his garage sale, I bet people will be kicking themselves now, it's too funny.

I've lost 4lb since I got here, and eating healthier meals, Dad's an awesome cook. I want to start walking the neighborhood now that the weathers cooled, not sure I can do more then walk to the corner. I've got to start somewhere, I'm not getting any younger.

I will do my best to be more attentive here. Hope everyone is doing the best they can. I've got pain problems like many so I won't elaborate.

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote