Thread: Prolotherapy
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default prolotherapy

Hi I am new to this site

I did a google alert for the word prolotherapy and it cam up yesterday. I am anxious to talk to people about this it seems to be some underground procedure ha ha

I had my first injections two weeks ago and already am feeling better - my next series will be this coming thursday I am excited to see how much better I will get as time goes by. I did a lot of research on prolo before i chose to do it and found like 10 good sites to read up on.

I had a pulled tendon in my ankle that I had been suffering from years to the point of complete exhaustion every night from the pain. I own and operate and 4 story bed and breakfast and climbing all these stairs is such a strain. I have noticed less pain at the end of the day now and i am coming down the stairs without having to use the handrail to come down one leg at a time. A lot more improvement than I expected. Knowing how this therapy relies on the immune system. I really beefed up my daily antioxidants for a few weeks before and use aloe vera juice and larger doses of tri omega oils too.

I will be keeping you all posted this seems to be an answer to many nights of prayer.
peggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote