View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 12:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sunday Roll Call!!

This is the first time that I have did roll call....I feel so important....actually I likely seem a little weird as I am doing the roll call and have not even went to bed yet!! Is that cheating? I hope not because alot of my days are filled with cheating.....cheating to eat chocolate....cheating by leaning on the sink when I weigh myself....cheating to eat cookies at the coffeeshop when no one is with me.....(macadamian nut and white chocolate...YUM) cheating on housework, on occasion, by tidying up quickly and then spraying lemon pledge in the air...I am such a bad girl!!! We picked up some chocolate covered almonds the other day. Oh did I cheat.....so much that it was getting to me so I hid them in hubbys underwear drawer.............now.......I want them! It is late and I coud really feel good if I just had a couple but if I go in there......he WILL hear me, and I am not going to get caught eating them. I ate enough....thank goodness the boys are here this weekend...if Hubby sees how many are gone then I can blame the kids!! Yup...thats the ticket. Oh how I want them...they are the good ones from Costco.....YUM! Sorry, I am rambling! Guess I best post this before someone else gets up in the night and starts the thread that I have never started, for me!!!!!! Have a SUPER SUNDAY!!!

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote