View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well guess what??? I'm a bolter.

I'll never forget what happened after I jumped up and threated to punch the nurse upside her head. Now you have to know me to know that I can't be violent under any circumstance. I once was (way before Alan came into the picture), well, I was in an abusive relationship. So I know what it's like to be around violence, blah blah blah, so I am like Gentle Ben, you know, nice, sweet, won't hurt a fly. I immediately took the bus to my primary care guy and I ran into his office and said "don't you ever send me for that thing again". He burst out laughing. I said 'oh you think it's funny??" You see, one of my friends was his nurse so we knew each other.

Years previously, I had a nerve conduction test (together with an emg) and I had to lay on my back and she moved the needle into the upper part of my spinal column. She kept saying "stop moving, believe me I was lying stock still". Then she said it again "stop moving". I said 'what are you talking about, I'm still" and she said 'no, I know you are still but your muscles are moving".

Then she did the emg on my arms and I will never forget. It wasn't so bad. That I remember. But the thing that was funny was what she said. As she was moving the little needles around in my arm in different places, she kept looking at the monitor and she would go "oh, beautiful beautiful", and I would go "oh, my arm is beautiful"?? and she would go "Oh, no, your arm is very bad,very bad, but the picture is beautiful, beautiful".

I think she had bats in her belfry.

mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote