View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 03:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default meds

Hi John..

I take Lyrica now but was switched from Gabipentin, the lyrica workd in smaller doses than the Gab and works way better as far as I am concerned. It works fairly soon in the system but took me a bit before the disorienting effect to wear off.. I now have no symptoms from the lyrica I thinkj
It also takes weay smaller doses to work as well and better then the Gab.

I also take Trazadone instead of the weight gaining Amitriptlyne for painand to help me sleep at night, I take Baclofen for the cramping and jabbing and so I can walk without my legs freezing up. And Froben SR which is a NASAID but it's a time released one and I take pariet to help protect my tummy from all these meds I also take atavan for my heart and anxiety and lorazapam in the evenings B-12 and I drink ALOT of white tea.. it is high in antioxidents and seems to help alot with my swelling. Ohh and citralopram to stave off the depresion.

For the nausia I was perscribed Naboline it is a synthetic THC but I prefer the real thing to better control the nausia and cut down the pain levels and reduce the anxiety.
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote