View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 04:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

I shopped today....all bt myself...yippee! Now I have a BIG back ache.
I ate a whole bag of Devils Food cookies! Hee hee it was sooooo good! Threw it in the car wash trash can, so Don want know I had them. Wanted some fudge at the grocery store but I was able to turn them down. Now the whole time I am doing these things I am thinking about the South Beach Diet plan. Gosh, I ought to lose weight since I think about it so much!

Dorrie I thought I was the only one who knew how to spray Pledge Lemon in the air to make folks think I have just cleaned the house. It is far better than using Freebreze (spell?).
I love your post it was so good an newsy and it is nice to know I am not alone in the wanting to eat the wrong things club. I hide my candy or cookies in my closet on the top in a basket. Don found mine in the drawer by my chair so had to find another spot! I want some good ole Blue Bunny fudgecycles but can't drive in the day (only one car) and he would find them if I bring them home while he is here.

Wendy, your tortie is such a wonderful pet. I think it would be fun to have one but alas Don would not like me to have another pet. I do want one of those little frogs that live in a bowl...maybe someday I will get one.
How does Mazer get on the couch?
Captain D'S calls my name but thank goodness it is accross town!
froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote