View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 06:36 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Roxie, it's a hassle, but...

Follow up any meeting or telephone call that you have with this priincipal with a letter or memo of understanding about that meeting/conversation. That way, really the Principal will KNOW that you are keeping track of every single word said...and IF you have 'heard' anything wrongly or incorrectly that they should respond to you in writing..I carry on occasions a small hand-held dictating machine in my purse that I can click on easily [in some states such recordings aren't legal in court] BUT if you take notes off the tape afterwards...and form your notes from this...I believe it's not illegal. It gets muzzy in some states tho...but, you've got it on tape...

Web up 'tape recording conversations' Some states are one-party [you consenting to recording] others are two-party where both recorded folks have to consent. BUT, if you use it just to take notes from after and can't/don't use the tapes themselves...and no one knows....well?

I hate to almost wish that that principal breaks both feet and has to use a wheelchair to get around for a few months! Boy would perceptions change! I'm not that way, really, but at times it's fun to well 'imagine'?

Hang in there -keep thinking the most positive way you can during this all...and once in a while hum in your head the 'Mickey Mouse' theme song?

Hugs - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote