View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Everyone, It's MIA Dawn...

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and I am sorry that I have been gone for so long but I had to stay away from the computer for awhile.
After my vacation with my husband a couple of months ago, which by the way was suppose to be relaxing (It was more stress than relaxing) had ended. I came home with the never ending flare from H***... Swollen red feet, sever back pain and a numb, burning left thigh.. My left TOS side has flared severely and my right arm has lost alot of strength.
And now my hubby refuses to let me handle glass, glasses anymore since I seem to drop them most of the time. Now, I'm the plastic queen...,

I am no longer seeing my TOS doc in L.A. so I am without a TOS doc at the moment. I had hoped to find one out in my area but I am not having any luck.
The Pain Management doc I am seeing for my RSD has suggested a spinal cord stimulator. I am waiting till after the first of the year to do the trial and if it works then I will be doing the permanent. But at this time I am just continuing with my pain meds and the rest of the pharmacy as well as spending time in bed..

I was also caught off guard by my mother, she became severely ill with sever stomach condition and loosing weight rapidly. We had feared the worse but after multiple testing she was diagnosed with a sever case of diverticulitis (sp?)

I have gotten some really nice calls from Alison and Shelley.. Thank you guys so much for checking up on me And thanks so much Cyndy, Tamara, Peg and Dabbo for your PM's and e-mails ... I hope I haven't forgotten anyone and if I have please forgive me and thank you so much...

Well, I had better sign off for now..
Many Hugs to Everyone...

&
Dawn