View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 09:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My week was absolutely crazy. I still work full time, and it was month end/quarter end. So I had my IT stuff to do plus a bunch of order processing, shipping to worry about. On top of this, I've decided to go back to school, so I'm doing the University of Phoenix Online thing. I just took a 5-week course in HTML and website design, and it was a lot of work both mentally and physically.

At the same time, my Sinemet was increased to 6-1/2 times from 4-1/2. I had been off more than on for the past month, and on Sept. 20th I had my neuro appointment. My wonderful doctor increased my Sinemet to see if that would work, and it did. After 1 week of no results, I now feel like my old self again even with all of the extra work that I've been doing. The tell-tale improvement was last Thursday when I was able to get out of a chair without pushing on the sides, my knees or the seat. I was even able to play the piano again on Saturday, which I haven't done in nearly a month due to the tremor in my right hand, the fatigue, and the stiffness. The music flowed from the fingers almost like it used to.

So it's been an up week for me, and I get a little 1 week vacation from school before I start Algebra I, which ought to be interesting since the last time I saw Algebra was in 1982.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote