View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Ed and Nan know that I am trying to surround them with love.

I wonder how things can get so messed up and happen all in a bunch.

I wonder about my dad being under stress taking care of my mom. She 'graduated' from her cast to a 'walking boot cast' but still isn't to put weight on it. Dad ended up in the hospital last Friday with chest pain, but they did an angiogram and found only small blockages...to be treated with his medication.

I wonder that my workshop this weekend was very profound, yet I feel drained from it.

I wonder of all the things i was supposed to do at work today and instead ended up here at home with a migraine.

I wonder that my sweet daughter came here at lunch to deliver medication and gave me a long head/forehead massage and how touched I was. I'm not supposed to 'burden' my daughter with my problems, is how I feel. Yet here she was telling me she loved me and giving me massages.

I wonder that after 2 Imitrex sprays the migraine still wasn't gone. Daughter's excedrin finally cleared up the pain, and now I'm just left with the 'sick' feeling all over. So won't be here after this post. Need to lay down and sleep yet some more.

I wonder at how much my grandson loves me.

Leaving hugs for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote