View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 05:12 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Bravo!!!

my name is Tena, I used to be an advocate to cure Parkinson's disease, and all diseases, was researching and finding answers when Amgen started a clinical study for [GDNF] one of the major proteins in the brain that will cause
neurons to grow etc, then AMGEN found out our patients were getting out of their wheel chairs, and suddenly the came in like the FBI, and immediately stopped the clinical trial and blamed it on - a BS claim the monkeys had brain tumors and were dying - "they lied"...
trial was stopped -the lawsuits were filed, and our patients lost the right to finish the clinical trial...
So I decided to research for the healing of the brain, and considering my friend has had TS -which is the exact opposite of Parkinsons -too much dopamine is made in TS, and too little is made in PD...

continue -because the body was given the abilities to heal, and our foods and water system is sooooooooooooo full of toxins, you just have to start
and I believe you will find the answers -but you must search for them!!!

and thank you so much -jccglutenfree for coming to the PD forum
we may have different illnesses however the body is connected, it functions together as it must, you cant cleanse the liver before you cleanse the bowel,
if you continue - you will find health.
the medicines are actually in the long run the toxins that kill the PD patients,
by depleting our vitamins and minerals and other nutrients...

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote