View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 08:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

Hey you guys n gals! I sure have missed you all tons. I think about you all everyday.

Allen I just love ya bunches! But you already know that...and I'm still waitin on a ride in that car

Ada, it is sure great to see you. I did know about Bill, am so sorry about that. How are the boys doing? Snap some pics of those mountains, I'd love to see them.

Condor as always it's awsome to see you n Deb still here. Stay away from trees! You are the daredevil aren't you? Flyin over volcano's ..standin near trees...laffs...we need to tie you up in a corner when something big is about to happen outside...laffs...Hi to Deb

Hi Claudia! When you head south make sure to stop n see me on the way . Am glad the panick attacks are under controll. I know that was bad. Is Frank handling things better now? Give him hugs from me and a big hello. Tell him we still need to go to a Titans game one day.

Vicc, your always welcome. YOU helped me to understand things way back when this first hit me, and I had no one around here who could explain in terms that I GOT...until you. I am very blessed to have found you back when RSD first got it's hold on me. You are a wonderful man. Please never stop researching...you make things so understandable...that even I can relate

I just love you all!!

Debbie
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote