View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Cramps/Stress something missing?

Well, maybe a bit of overexertion, skipping a magnesium tablet or other supplement [Mrs D and Rose are THE BEST about this!]. If it were me? For now I'd try either warm or cool compresses to slow it down [which ever seems better-each of us are fussy that way] and then chill abit stress wise...and get back on what's probably your new meds/supplement schedule? I'm betting [I hope] that you forgot something in the last few days...
As for POLITICAL? Well, isn't it always? Dang it all! I Wish all that such things weren't! But, that's why all these complicated laws were created. They were supposed to be 'simple' it's just that the 'interpretation' of each case muzzies things up...

Keep faith and your strength as best you can...and remember, before you see the UKnow WHO, do not reply, whip out your steno pad and pen! And say [as you reach in yer purse to 'click something' on] Could you repeat that? I want to be sure that I get EVERY SINGLE WORD you say correctly. And then if any reply from you is sought...go Gee I've got to THINK this over before I reply to you...You will know. Never, ever let your emotions [running on HI rite now] get you!

Good for making it thru another day...sad that something you've loved doing is becoming a chore....Gifted teachers in your area are hard to find...My own mom was one of them. Hugs for tomorrow, Roxie! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote