View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 11:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have had a problem with chest pains also. I went thru this this summer. Went into the hospital in early May. Was in there for 3 days. Mine turned out to be stress induced angina though. I went thru an endoscopy which they found a hiatal hernia( sp) and the gerd problem. But when I was in the hospital right when they took me back to the emergency room, they gave me a nitro pill anI felt better. This summer in July then I had a heart cath done. They didnt find anything . So they summed it up that with all the stress in my life that it was stress induced angina. But yet I get what your saying. Sometimes I feel like its more than that.

I am on Ultram ER , lidoderm patches, and mobic for pain. But I think I am getting a tolerance to something cause they arent helping as much. Been on them for about a year now. I really need to read about FM more. I just basically go by what my Dr says would be best. But I know sometimes that is not always the good way to go. I am not the best at absorbing information . And darnit I think I just hijacked this thread! I am so sorry.. I guess I get to rambling lol.

Sweet Sunshine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote