View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Tayla,

Thanks for the info.

I was having the hot flashes but they ended awhile back. What I do is just sweat all over. I went into the Drs. office yesterday and I was sweating so bad he turned the air on for me.

I get up of the morning if it's cold and put on a long sleeve light sweatshirt and light sweatpants. Within a half hour I am coming out of those clothes and putting on shorts and a short sleeve top. I sleep with a fan on, I have for a few years.

I was sitting at the computer and my body starting getting hot all over awhile ago and had to turn the fan on. I keep one by the computer too.

I am never comfortable. I can be freezing but sweating. I did read in a new RSD book I got that RSD does causes sweating. I always wonder what is causing what between RSD and Fibro.

I never heard of that deodorant. I do pour on the deodorant and cologne after a shower or bath before I go out. LOL

My pain seems to get higher when I get too hot also. I get so uncomfortable that I am a mess until I get cooled off.

Wool is out for me and knit is definately a no-no. Nowadays tops are made out of that knit stretchy material and I can't wear them.

Cotton it is.

Thanks,
Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 10-02-2007 at 04:50 PM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote