View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi All:

Well, you can forget about me trying to invent something to keep his slipper on. We were walking to Dunkin this morning and I explained what I planned to do with his slippers. This was met with a look that said "are you out of your mind, you want to turn my slippers into ballet shoes??" lol

So I think I shall try and find him a pair of comfortable mocassins or slippers (a shoe, not a slip on), in a size 13. There are two BIG MEN stores near me. I will go and check it out. If I told Alan to come with me, he'll just go "Oh, I don't need this, you are making a big deal out of this."

MEN!!!!!!

Oh by the way, we didn't lose any shoe. Now if this happened outside, THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING, because his $90 shoes are so big they look like Herman Munster Shoes. And they are closed in so his feet can't fall out.

So thanks to you all.

I'm on my way out the door to find the big guy some big slippers.

UPDATE.......

Just got back from Telco. They are going out of business and got a pair of Size 13 crocs for Alan. In white but he doesn't care about color. I really thought they would fit.

He couldn't get them on. He has to wear orthotics and the toe box was too tight. Oh well. since I don't think I'm going to find a pair of size 15 crocs for him, I'll just wait until he can take a walk on the avenue and we'll see who sells size 15 ANYTHING.

my goodness. Size 15. I don't believe it.

My guess is he needs a really wide big toe box size 13.

No emergency. Other fish to fry.
Tomorrow's the podiatrist appointment. Will try and get some answers to the ulcer thing.

bye for now.
Melody

lol, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

Last edited by MelodyL; 10-02-2007 at 12:56 PM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote