Thread: Sweating
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Hope,

Thank you so much for that info. I read up on clonidine.

I see my Dr. tomorrow and I will ask him about it. He usually lets me try anything I want to.

As far as my blood pressure, it use to be low but since the RSD and all of the other problems it bounces all over the place.

I don't ask him for much because I have tried most of them. I have 2 of those popcorn tins full of meds that he's let me try over the years. yes I hang on to them to remind me of what I had taken and sometimes I will try them again such as I did last week with the Elmeron and Neurontin. I get this crazy ideal that I am doing better in that way, taking meds, and boy does that ideal go out the window real quick.

I won't even take my heart meds because of the side effects. He agrees with me, I'm better off struggling without them then to worry about something happening on them.

We are going to turn my VNS up again tomorrow in hopes I can handle it. I went in Monday but had to have triggerpoint injections due to too much pain. I'm still trying to make this thing work for me.

As far as hot weather, I go nuts in hot weather. I have spent most of it in this summer due to the heat and the humidity. We broke records this year on both and I just couldn't handle it.

Winter is just as bad on me on in a different way. Last winter was my worst. Bill was wanting to go to Arizona last winter to help us both but we didn't make it. I am not looking forward to it either. In other words, it's a no win situation.

I'm still having trouble with my feet. I have trouble walking now so that's cut down on taking walks. I did get a treadmill so I could do a little walking on it in the house. I am one of these types that don't want to give up, that comes from all of the support I get though around home and on here with all of you.

I hadn't seen you post in awhile Hope. I hope you are doing ok. I got a PM from a couple of others that are in hiding today. I know everyone needs those breaks.

Thanks again for all you do to help me.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote