View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default OK tooth extraction is scheduled?

After the dental surgeon did a 'collagen type ! C-Telopep [CTx] and I had gotten a good score over 250 [norm 40-465...that for a test I can find ever soo nothing about on the 'net' Humm?] And the doc was very HAPPY!
Can I go ???? duh? I'm scheduled for next month, neuro's given me clearance and no one seems concerned. I feel that this molar has to come out, but my question is WHAT NEXT?

I guess I have apprehensions even tho the surgeon seems to be well respected, and I feel that while he's not talked to my neuro, he's done some homework on immune issues and is not a stranger to them. I guess it's more the immune issues coming into play that have me concerned than dental? I've had LOTS of dental work done in my life, and thought I'd experienced a LOT? I am learning that I maybe because of the immune-ness have only touched the iceburg! I've never gone into a dental surgery with concerns before, but then last year I'd not gone into major cancer surgery before either. Things are improving in all these quarters, but I sure wish there was more cross-communications? I've tried, but other than brandishing a 2"x4"x6' I probably wouldn't get anyone's attention, other than being committed? Thanks for an ear - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote