View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome

Hi Carrie,
Welcome to our group although like all the others I am sorry to meet you under these circumstances.
Gentle thoughts are with you. I too, am from Australia…..unfortunately Tayla & I haven’t met…the place is just so very big.
From your web name (I think that’s what it’s called) do I detect you are a cat lover?

My wife & I live with 2 Maine Coons and 4 Ragdolls. My wife shows them and we were going to do this together when we were first screened by the raggy breeder just before CRPS…..AAAARGH! They never go outside but are my primary carers. Oops! My wife does get to go outside and is the hugest help for me.

I think the cats keep me sane & going physically and mentally they are certainly great mates whom I love dearly. When I have those days stuck in bed they ever so gently share the bed without hurting me. They are such well mannered little folk who take the good with the bad without question.

I do hope you get that Ketamine treatment soon & that it is very helpful.
Taylas’ idea of the awake treatment with Ketamine is a good one. This can, for some, give heaps of relief too. A pain team of the caliber of Doc S is a great starting point & sooo close. That’s fantastic!!!!

Best regards for a result and again welcome.
Auberon
Auberon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote