View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Bizi

It came across that you enjoyed the class to me. Because I can see my son in this. Because last year at points even though he found a talent in drawing when he took a beginning art class in school. He at times would come home and tell me about something he was having trouble with.

He didn't feel like he was doing his best, and this would frustrate him. He always wanted it to be his best. And he wanted things to come out looking better than he thought they were.

He always seemed to come through with a great project and it surprised the heck out of him.

So I can sure see how you are feeling this way. He had one thing on his side that you don't have. He had a paraprofessional that helped by thinking through the projects with him. She would help him figure out the things he needed to do to make the projects fit the requirements that the teacher set.

Like when he needed to do the protrait of his teacher she helped him think through how to make the squares they did and fix the paper so that he was ready to finish the picture.

I personally believe you have this going just fine.

Get yourself some charcoal too, and use some at home, that might help you be ready for next week.

Donna