Old 10-03-2007, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Stellate Ganglion Block Behind Me

Master P angerly drove methis morning
I was kicking and screaming
Kicking everything in sight, mad as heck at the attorney and defense attorney
Screaming at MP for driving and not allowing me to stick to my guns
We were only a half hour late to Westwood due to 2 hour traffic. Great, starting this off real good.

Stayed up almost all night researching labor codes.
Didnt matter anyways since the last 2 months Ive had sleep apnea.
Not scared, not worried out the procedure.
THANKS BETH FOR THE INSIGHT! xxoo
So i came in ice cold, all my extremities were on overload with pins and needles, a massive HA, my veins were nowhere to be found as they stuck me 3 times. Not mad, just tried to show them where to get my chemo stripped veins. I was a phlebotomist for 20 years and after everything Ive had done the last 7 years you just have to make light of the situation unless they are just plain stupid. Then I get stern.

Then here come the Doc's...Jordan and Anesthesiologist; whats his name
I was so upset, exhausted not to mention being late from the last 24 hours tears started streaming down my face.
Then my slap happy olecyn surfaced and made the nurses and docs crack.
Told em I havent had a good nights sleep in months and the last 24 hrs has been so stressful due to the legal crapola and to give me LOTS of sedation but not as much as Kirvorkian would.
Dr. J had to send home a patient cause the W/C screwed up the approval d she was already on IV.

I'm sleepy, I have little pain, still a little headache, no droopy eyes or face, left side hurts really bad as they only do one side at a time. On ice at the injection site. The facility was FAB! Great bunch of professional peeps as the docs own and staff the facility called CAST.

By the way, I told Dr. J that the defense attorney is denying my right to appoint him as my PTP cause its more than 20-25 miles.
He looked at me around the full pre-op room and said very loudly with a synical smirk:
"DOES THAT SOUND LIKE BU** SH*$ to you? THATS BS. MORE THAN HALF MY PATIENTS COME FROM OVER 50 MILES, ALL OVER THE COUNTRY INCLUDING ALASKA. THATS BS. AND THEY ARE WORKERS COMP PATIENTS. YOU TELL YOUR ATTORNEY THATS BS".

Hmmm...think its BS?
It was just what I needed to go into the OR room and come out ole happy cyn.

I also confirmed the info with the CA DWC office
There is NO labor code for a PTP or transportation
There is a happy ending once in a while
Now, if I can get my attorney to follow through with some guts/gusto.
nite nite
GO ANGELS!
GO DUCKS!
XXOO

Last edited by olecyn; 10-03-2007 at 04:38 PM. Reason: typo
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote