View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 04:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I second that GC! Jeesh, I didn't know you were THAT wise! I mean, I knew you were smart and all, (you must be---look who you hang around with! ) but that was a REALLY great answer to BS! I totally agree! Enjoy your visit! Laugh at old memories, have a blast, and forget the rest!

My lunch guest just left. It went well. I served home made vegetable beef soup that I had in the freezer, hoagies, and fresh pineapple, grapes and strawberries. That mixed with solid gold oldies playing in the background, great conversation, and a ton of laughs made for a great afternoon.

Now it's almost time to get Hailey. Last time she was here we made a birthday card for Laura. She's 29 today. Lord do I remember 29 years ago today....... and glad THAT's over! I printed out a pic of the two of them and managed to get some glitter on the card among gobs of glue. I let her do it all, in a 3 yr olds way. hehehe I had her look through a magazine to find a pic of something she would buy mommy if she could (a candle) and I cut it out. She glued it (sideways) on the inside on the card. I wrote some tear jerking stuff and then had her sign it. She can make the "H" alone, but the rest I wrote on a piece of paper and she tried to follow---not real successfully. She's SO proud of her "birdy present that's a seacurt mommy, so I can't gibbit to you yet."

Hope everyone's having a good day.
Hugs,
LS
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote