View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Finally got the tests done at Jhop

it was on September 19 boy what an awful day for me. I didn't sleep a wink I guess due to nerves and then started with really bad da da da diareahea!!!!!!!!I just couln't cancel it too much hassle. I couldn't take my am xanax got up at 5:00 am and got there in time by 7 it took forever to get the tilt test going! Finally did that, felt so sick....like I was going to literally start screaming....then there was no reaction so they did the iv thing and my heart was pounding like mad....stood strapped to the table for an hour, it took all my will power not to have them stop. I just didn't want to repeart it! the first one I had was so much better cuz I wasn't sick! They said it was negative for POTS but the NICE cardio doc said probly cuz of being on beta blockers and just missing that morning would not affect it. However he does want me to have an imaging stress test...AND said my a.m. sx were not necessarily caused by anxiety! He said "what makes you think that?". Why can't he be my doc????He was just the attending doc (though a professor) in the heart lab that day. So now its something with CT segments dropping without chest pain .....and he recommended me to a good cardio closer to home....Then I had the skin biopsy, still waiting for those results, she did 3 punches, thigh, knee area, and near ankle. So I don't know why I didn't sleep at all like that...but I am now having left arm pain (doc says cubital tunnel) feels like more too, and burping and heartburn all of a sudden! Every week its something new and exciting! My computer crashed and burned and I just got set up with a new tower thingy. It is skinny and I could only get Aol vista whatever that is but is is slower than my other dial up. I missed it so much!

Ok, well I am glad thats done and will just go from here, have appt with cardio set up. Off to read some other posts!

thanks as always for listening!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote