Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

ok

stage 2 of the multiple extractions done yesterday

and only two more molars bottom left to come out about 2 weeks time, which will then have eliminated the six bothersome ones. I sooooo wish the dentists in the past had just extracted these when I requested.......woulda saved me so much agony and $$..never mind enduring that root canal that fell apart eventually
All the broken teeth were ones filled with metal amalgams too so I am glad to be rid of those.....interestingly when they broke, it wasnt the globs of mercury laden stuff that fell out but the actual tooth enamel around it....

anyway, yesterday's, altho only one extraction, was a lot more ouchy than the three last week mainly cos it had a sickle shaped root. The dentist was very pleased that it came out in one piece as she had warned that those sometimes break and that she would then have to "go in after the piece of root" ......
were my prayers answered or what!!

My wunnerful lady dentist said the sutures from last week would soon dissolve and that she preferred to leave them in place, and she was very pleased with the way that side is healing, as it was a very complex extraction.

Gotta tell ya tho, even tho I could not ask for a more careful and expert dentist, I will be VERY glad when this is over

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote