View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 09:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks all......It's going to be done as an outpatient procedure, unless he finds more than expected. So, I should be home late next Wednesday afternoon. Which is good, because I don't want to be in the hospital.

Feeling better as far as the chest congestion, that Mucinex really works.
I still have it, but it is much better and I can tell it's going away.

I guess I am feeling this way because sooooooooooooooo many people have told me what a nightmare rotator cuff/shoulder surgery is, and how bad the pain is afterwards, and how long it takes to get your shoulder back, but with PT it should help.

Going to try and keep busy, if the pain doesn't do me in. The other day I had to take my mom to the Dr's and lifting her 4 wheel walker in and out of the car, plus I vacummed and washed the kitchen floor, well then yesterday, I spent most of it in bed, due to the pain from doing the things I did the day before.

Ok, enough of me complaining. Going to celebrate my birthday this weekend, since my surgery is the 10th, and my birthday is the 11th. Not in the mood, its just another day at this age......but what the hell.

Have a good Thursday, Hugs, Nikko
Sometimes there is no getting out of some things you have to do, as far as my mom's situation, and things around the house that drive me nuts if they aren't done.