View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb I hope you get some answers, Mel.

I had two employees before my summer vacation, have complex foot/ankle issues, and both got corrected at an orthopedic MD. (not podiatrists).

So keep us up to date.

And this is a bit off topic, but I wanted you to know, I took the plunge and joined Ebay and even signed up for PayPal.. only I am "not verified" yet ...whatever that means in PayPal lingo. My son says I have to provide a bank acct # for that, IN ADDITION to my Visa #? I am hesitant to do that.

I am bidding on some glass New Visions cookware to use at our vacation home, which saves me lots of propane gas (it is hard getting the big tanks over in a boat to the house). This cookware is no longer made, so is hard to find.
I found a few to bid on, and so far looks like Imight get one! (bidding ends tomorrow on one and in 2 days on the other.). I sure hope I don't get addicted to this!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote