View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default okay, thanks Mel....

I put in my active good Visa and it accepted it, but then says I am unverifed?

I called my son, and he said you need to put your bank acct number in...which I don't want to do.

We use one Visa for all online purchases, and it is good until 4-09.

So I don't understand why it is "unverified" still.

So what do I do if I win either of these two bids? Go to PayPal and put $$ in there to cover the purchase?

My son just flew out today to Boston and New Hampshire for a vacation.
So I don't want to bother him. Tomorrow the first bidding ends, and so far I am on top of that. The second item, expires in 3 days, and I am top on that one too (but she lives near me and said in email I could come in person to save the trouble of shipping. She lives about 1/2 hr from me).

Getting this glass cookware is a huge coup for me! I won't believe it until I see it. And if that propane refrig is for real (it is pick up only too, in my state) that would be a DREAM. How rare those are!

So I am excited to some extent!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote