View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 02:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you for the help

it sounds like the best idea is to gather some basic information that will answer some of their questions, then allow sometime for each of them to talk about where they are now, and then opening it up to a q&a

i think i can handle that. i agreed when my doctor asked and then i started to get nervous that i might not be the right person. i honestly thought the reason she asked me was because i was the last one on the list and everyone else had said no. i spoke with her today and i called her on it and i was wrong, i was the only one she thought of for this group. apparently it is like 5 people who between the age of 12 and 30 who have been diagnosed and transfered into her care in the last couple of months who are all having a hard time adjusting

anyway thank you for your responses i will certainly spend a little while at a few of those must have rsd bookmarked websites and gather some information. since these guys are so young my guess is the first thing they did when they got a dx was get on the internet and start searching for answers and for information. sense ajustment is their current issue i at least have a better idea of why she asked me.

you guys rock even for the random questions i feel compelled to ask
thanks so much
Strong mind Strong body
wakegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote