Old 10-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Talking the tracking screen...

You know that tracking screen showing what you bid on and your standing
before the end?

One of the others (the one I lost at 44.00) just went off the screen.

But above that is a "watching" place with no bidding yet, and it had a delete button.

The PayPal thing went thru and said she was paid. So if something is wrong,
I guess she will contact me.
It shows a $ in my log at the bottom of the page, and is waiting for me
to give feedback on the delivery.

I call it a log page...since it shows what you are doing.

I think I am getting the hang. I paid $34.34 which was including shipping etc which was not much of a deal on a product no longer made. But there is a new version on some cook websites and this large cooker is $79.00 new there.
So it was 1/2 of a new one. The old Visions was discontinued because some blew up on the stove. But I've had mine for 20 yrs and it is nice to cook with.
You can see inside, what is happening, and it saves me mega propane because it holds the heat. I boil, turn off heat, put on lid, stand cook for 20 min and boil again. Doing stews and soups this way saves alot of propane.
And you know, I heard that teflon coated cookware is now becoming toxic..and may be all discontinued. So cooking in glass is more healthy. As long as you don't blow up!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote