View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

So I've been taking paxil for a month and my hubby is all upset now that he realizes that is what I have been taking he's upset and worried. I feel better then I have in months and he's worrying about it because he's 'heard really bad things about paxil' well I think my T wouldn't have RX'd it for me if she was worried it would react badly for me.

I kinda feel obligated to now call her up and ask for something else...Just because it will make my hubby comfortable. Lord am I nuts for caring? Honestly I don't know what I can try besides Paxil, the others she mentioned didn't work for me.

This was at dinner when I casually mentioned she upped my dosage of paxil to 25 mgs. Now I am worried about continuing to take it because he's getting in my face about all the drugs I have to take. I feel like crying.

As for the writing, I am not giving up, I post on this really awesome writer's board and got some feedback on my query letter so I can improve it and work on my book some more before I send out any more queries. Thanks Mrs. Bear for posting, I feel better just getting it out you know? I can't give up, I just feel bad I didn't post the letter sooner and save myself the pain of losing the chance to query these great agents...who I can't send out another query to over this project. Big no no. Anyway there are plenty of others, I just need to finish working on the book again.