View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 05:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Welcome to the New BT1 MS Forum.

Come in and introduce yourselves. I'd love to meet you. Do you have MS, are you in the DX process or do you have a loved one with MS?

Dis is Da Place..
What a lovely post, Sally. My name is Chris. I am married to a wonderful man for the past 9 years, and so far we are childless except for our chocolate lab, Dylan. I am a Certified Nurse Midwife in a very busy practice, and sometimes wonder what I am doing still working full time, although I do adore being a CNM.

I've been diagnosed for over 10 years and was in the original Tysabri Trials also known then as Antegren. I was on both Avonex, and Tysabri during the trials and am still here to talk about it. I'm slated to go back on Tysabri towards the end of Oct., as soon as the infusion center gets certified by the TOUCH program. We are hoping to have children in the future, but right now both my husband and I are very wrapped up in our careers.

I hope you are doing better. Have you had your appointment with your physician yet? I look forward to getting to know many others on here as well, but because of my schedule, my appearances here are spotty.

Chris
Chris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote